Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Two Kids

Stephen and I have two children.

That is really weird to say.

Last night Stephen and I were working together to do the bedtime routine.  It was really fun to be working together taking care of Maycee and Cooper.

Stephen was giving Maycee a bath in the bathtub.  I was giving Cooper a bath in the sink in the bathroom.

Cooper was on the counter in his little bathtub holder as I was getting the water ready in the sink.  Stephen was kneeling next to the bathtub washing Maycee when I hear Stephen yell, "He's peeing on me!"  I turned to look as Cooper's little stream projected from him to his Dad's socks.

I could not stop laughing.

That has been he biggest difference between the girl/boy thing.  Cooper pees everywhere.  After being alive for almost two weeks the list of things that he has peed on is growing.  That list currently includes numerous places on the couch, Maycee's shoes, his blanket, and Cooper's poor little face.  Nothing is sacred.

I feel so blessed.

Honestly, I am so grateful that I have an amazing husband that is helping me raise our children.

I love you Stephen!

No comments: