Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happenings

So.

Life has been happening around us the last few weeks.  It's crazy how quickly it goes.  The kiddos are awesome and we've been starting to plan our summer.  Yeah!!!

Some things I really want to remember of the kiddos.

Cooper no longer calls his blanket "di di".  He now calls it his "drinkie".

Oliver is learning to sit up.  I know, I know, he's 7 1/2 months old.

Maycee found a word she cannot say.  It's driving her crazy.  She's been practicing for three days.  "Rule."  She can't say it.

Oliver has crazy monkey arms.  He can reach things that a normal baby could not reach.  Insert picture from my mom....  He was in my mom's high chair and reached the open baby food, that I thought was far enough away, as I ran to help one of the other kiddos.

Cooper has begun to tell me that he needs his diaper changed.  I'm a little in denial.  Maycee still is not potty trained.  She has definitely put me through the ringer.  I DON'T want to start another one.

Cooper calls flop flops, bop bops.  It's the cutest thing.

Maycee eats her boogers.

Oliver and I now have full blown conversations.  He jabbers in a gravely voice.  I growl back.  This goes on for a while sometimes.  I love this little guy.

Random pictures of the kiddos:

I love this one.  Cooper is reading to Oliver.



Doesn't Lexi looked thrilled to be with Stephen?


Maycee and Jovie play date.


I love that Ollie loves his blanket.



The band-aid on the side of his head is a result of...we have no idea.  Cooper came screaming out his bedroom with blood gushing out of his wound.  It was gross.  He'll have a pretty cool scar though!





Krystal's birthday barbecue.





No comments: