Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fun. Date.

Stephen and I are getting much better at dating one another.  Three kids really made us step back and realize that we desperately needed us time.

So.

Bring on the dates.

And the babysitters.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE teenage babysitters?!  They come to my house. They entertain my children.  AND they put them to bed!!  I come home to a quiet house and my children love having someone else to play with.  Can't get any better.

Anyway.

Stephen planned our date last night.  I wanted it to be a surprise so I told him not to tell me.

He took me to Kuna Caves to go spelunking!!  It was SO much fun!  I love doing that stuff.  The tighter the squeeze the better.  I definitely made Stephen squeeze through things he otherwise would not have.

I have to tell you my favorite line of the night.

By Stephen.

Of course!

"Do you know how much I love you?" He said.

"How much?" I asked.

"I've had to fart the whole time we've been in this cave and I haven't because I knew it would be awful. You're welcome."

I could not stop laughing.

Thank you, Stephen, for an amazing night out.

No comments: