Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Apron

This year for Christmas, we had the kids make each other a gift.  When I say 'make' I really mean that Stephen and I did all of the work, with two extra hands to 'help' (or rather make things more difficult).  But, seriously.  It was a lot of fun!  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Maycee helped Stephen make Cooper a tool bench to put all of his tools in that he got from Stephen and I for Christmas.  The kids put it to a much different use.

But, hey!  It's still getting used!


Cooper helped me decorate an apron for Maycee.  He sat on my lap and pushed material through and he took out the pins I used to put the fabric in place.

Today, I put on my apron hoping that Maycee would ask for hers.  Totally worked.  After she put it on, she looked down and said, "Cooper made this?!  I want to tell him thank you!"

Proud Mommy moment.



No comments: