Monday, January 19, 2015

The 'Goings On' at the Posts

Oliver has finally decided that he will try to walk.  Maycee and Cooper LOVE having Ollie walk between the two of them.  He can get in as much as 10 steps now!

And in other news.  Ollie is getting his top two teeth!  Along with all of the other 9 month old children....yes, my son is almost 16 months.  That will bring Ollie to a new total of four teeth.  I can already tell that this kid is going to be doing things on his own timetable.

Cooper has recently become attached to his Matchbox Swat Car.  Today he came to me asking me for his 'fluffy car'.  Santa Claus gave him a Lightning McQueen Pillow Pet, so naturally I thought that was what he was talking about.  Nope.

"MOM!  Where is my fluffy car!"

I have no idea how I even connected the two, but his fluffy car is the Swat Car.

Oh Stephen's brother, Brandon, will be so proud that his Swat Car is being called, 'The Fluffy Car'.

Maycee is breaking my heart.

They switched her to a new primary class with the new year.  She has two men folk teaching her.  They really are great teachers, but Maycee has again gone into full panic mode.  She is terrified of going to primary.  She says she is scared of her teachers and she is scared of her friends.

I really can't tell who is having a worse go of this, Maycee or Mom....

I really don't know what to do for her.  We are, however, lining up play dates this week to help get used to every one.  We are a little slow, but we are getting to know people!

No comments: