Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE House

I have been so excited to live in an actual house that is mine (and Stephen's). It has been so fun to try and decorate and put new things in new places so I thought that I would post some cool pix of our house.

Here is my WAY cute kitchen. The picture really doesn't give it justice so you'll have to just take my word for it.




After we have the way cute kitchen lets look at the really cute dining room with the beautiful table given to me my mother and grandmother. It actually matches really well...at least that is what I think.





Here is the living room with our really neat table that Stephen's parents got for us for our birthdays. I really like the table and it helps to tie our kitchen and living room together. We also got the Christus from Stephen's Aunt Sharon. Doesn't it look SO great in here...don't forget little Snickle and Stephen's TV...






This is our shadow box that leads into our bedroom. It has a picture that my parents gave me for my birthday two years ago of two sister missionaries. It took a lot of convincing to for Stephen to allow me to put it up. BUT IT LOOKS SO STINKIN' GOOD!!!



Here's our bedroom set that we looked for forever to find. We finally found one that we liked. If you look really closely you will see a little brown bear with a red checkered scarf sitting on the bed. That one ALSO took a lot of convincing on my part. His name is Checkers. Every time that Stephen's pulls down the bed at night he throws the bear on the ground as hard as he can. It makes a really loud noise and I always know what it was. I chase him around the house saying, "BE NICE TO CHECKERS!!!" He laughes at me and runs. He just likes to get a rise out of me. Boys...


Here is our bathroom with two sinks. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE WITH STEPHEN!!! Okay it might seem kind of gross to have a picture of our toilet, but my candle matches my shower curtian and the rug. I just had to show you...so sorry if anyone gets really grossed out. It is a really cool angle though.





Off of our entry way we have two extra bedrooms and an extra bathroom. One bedroom we have converted into an office. I want EVERYONE to notice the extra bedroom that has an extra double bed. You can come visit if you want! Yes and I'll make you food.


And finally dun dun du du...here is the messy laundry room. It just looks like a laundry room doesn't it? That is the inside tour of my b-e-a-u-tiful house. Don't you just love it? We do.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute house Kami. Don't you love being a home owner! You've done a great job decorating, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love your house! :)