Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thanks Charisse...I have now been tagged!

For those of you who have never seen this before this is how it works. If you have been tagged, you must then answer the following questions on your blog. Have fun guys!

Stephen's Answers
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Beginning sophomore year and Eagle High School
2. Playing basketball
3. Being sick of living in a house full of girls
4. getting excited to start dating
5. Taking drivers ed

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Solve world hunger
2. Learn how to fly
3. Once flight is learned come up with cool superhero name
4. Draft my online fantasy basketball team
5. Study for a test I care nothing about.

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Start a ghost buster team
2. Buy Kory a 42" plasma tv
3. Pay off house
4. Start drawing again
5. Learn how to surf

5 places I have lived:
1. Boise, ID
2. Spokane, WA
3. Clearfield, UT
4. Riverside County, CA
5. Liverpool, Germany

5 jobs I have had:
1. Carny
2. Lunch Lady
3. Entrepreneur (lawn mower business)
4. Salesman
5. Chinker

Kami's Answers
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Beginning Sophomore year
2. Being a teenage girl...something no one wants to be
3. Beginning to drive
4. Drama...drama, drama, drama
5. Trying to kill Krystal (see Kory's post)

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Clean bathrooms
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Take potatoes to Marion, future friend that will give us good deal on a piano!
4. Go to primary activity day
5. Finish preparing lesson

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off our house
2. Buy a piano
3. Go on an awesome shopping spree
4. Buy a sweet photography studio
5. Get snickle a brother

5 places I have lived:
1. Boise, ID
2. Southeast Texas
3. San Jose, CA
4. Jacob Lake, AZ
5. Provo, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. Photographer
2. Receptionist
3. Theatre Attendant
4. Truck Driver
5. Tubuliar Lateral Mover Technician

For those of you who understand ALL of the answers to these questions...you are awesome. I TAG JESS!!!

No comments: