Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well of course we have pumpkins!

I LOVE the holidays. They are SO much fun. According to me the holidays begin with Halloween and go all the way to Easter. Don't you just love having a reason to celebrate? Stephen and I and Morgan and Jess (good friends of ours) did a little pumpkin carving Saturday and ours looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. The truth is in the picture...That is quite a scarey trick-or-treater. Stephen picked that one all by himself. All the ones that I wanted to do were really hard and probably would have taken all night. (That part didn't really matter to me because I was just scrapping out the goo while Stephen had to do the hard part of cutting). Here are some pictures of the nights events. You can judge for yourself as to weather or not we (when I say we, I mean Stephen) are crazy.

No comments: