Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Don't My Strawberries Look Amazing!!!

As per the title to my post:


It has been raining like crazy the last couple weeks, and that has probably been my saving grace. This whole garden thing has just been so fun! I know, another one of those retarded homemaker moments...my mother will be so proud. We are still working on the raspberries, but they look better than they did a few days ago.
According to Old Indian Boise Legend, you are not allowed to plant anything that has the potential to die before the snow is off of Bogus Basin Mountain. (I'm just kidding about the Indian Legend thing, but it sounded good...right?) EVERYONE I have asked about gardening around here tells me that, so I am still waiting to plant. That snow had better melt soon, or my pumpkins won't be ripe in October for Halloween!!

No comments: