Saturday, May 9, 2009

My latest stupid...

I love opening a new bottle of shampoo and conditioner. I always get a whole bunch of different kinds because the kind you are using always gets boring. A couple of weeks ago they had a sale on some Dove shampoo and conditioner and I bought some. The other day I ran out of my old stuff and grabbed my new Dove stuff. While in the shower doing my usual routine, I opened the shampoo and put some in my hand. I rubbed it in my hair while enjoying the new scent of grapefruit. I love grapefruit! After rinsing out the shampoo, I grabbed the bottle behind the shampoo and opened it and put it into my hand. It looked just like the shampoo...huh. I looked at the bottle and it said shampoo. I laughed at myself, thinking I'd grabbed the wrong bottle. I grabbed the other bottle. It said shampoo too. I'm an idiot. I bought two shampoos and no conditioner. Gggggrrrrrr. Now I don't have any pretty conditioner to use with my shampoo. Whatever.

No comments: