Friday, May 1, 2009

Only A Father Would Be Proud

Yesterday, the builder of our home called me and asked if he could bring a couple by to look at our house. I have been sick this whole week and so my house was a wreck. I'm serious...a wreck.

I asked him to give me a couple of short hours to hurry and clean the place up to make it presentable. In my rush to clean, I made my way to my bathroom to put away some of my earrings that I had found. Losing my grip, I watched as my pretty little earring fell down the drain. Without losing a beat I opened the cupboard underneath my sink and began to unscrew the u-pipe thingy (yes, that is the technical term). I held a towel underneath me just in case I spilled water. I carefully poured the water out of the pipe into the other sink...voila...I had found my earring!

I was very proud of myself! Thanks to my dad I didn't even freak out. I just solved the problemo. THANKS PA!!

No comments: