Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Party at Leda's!!

Last night we went to a party at Sister Leda Hall's. Sister Hall is one of the coolest ladies. Her husband, who was not a member of the church, past away a few years ago. Last week, Sister Hall was given permission to go to the temple and be sealed to him. She threw a great party last night and I think almost a hundred people showed up! The Bishop and Brother Hoopes made some delicious eats in the dutch oven. YUM!

Stephen and I couldn't be left out of the lime light, so we started an all-out-war-with-water fight. It was a ton of fun. Surrounding Sister Hall's house is a little creek, so that made it easy filling our cups to drench anyone who came near. It was Stephen and I against any other little kid there. There were kids getting me wet that I don't even know who they were. I was drenched from head to toe. In the end, I was having a hard time keeping my Levi shorts on me. They were so wet, I had to hold them on to keep from falling off. It's a good thing Stephen and I rode our bikes to the party, it even helped us dry off on the ride home.

Thanks Leda, for the spectacular party!

No comments: