Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pre-teen Womanizer

While at Sister Hall's party, I stuffed myself with any food that I could get. While walking over to get a drink, I ran into a couple of young men in the ward. This was our encounter:

Boy: I think I'm taller than you.

Kami: Turn around, let's measure...how old are you? (I was trying to stand on my tiptoes, but the boys wouldn't allow it.)

Boy: I'm thirteen. Definitely old enough to be your younger brother.

Kami: Hhhhmmmm, yep...well I do have a sister that is fourteen.

Boy: What's her name?

Kami: Karli

Boy: Can I have her phone number?

Kami: Are you into older women?

Boy: No, they just seem to like me.

I laughed at him, then and walked away. Wow...young teenage boys sure have their confidence. So, Karli, watch out. They are coming. Oh Mom, you too, they're coming.

No comments: