Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mission Impossible

Krystal is a liar.

She is the type of woman that strings people along and then dashes their hopes by saying, "NO I WILL NOT BUY YOUR HOUSE...I JUST WANTED YOUR PAINT COLORS!!!"

This may sound a little odd, but a desperate woman will do just about anything.

Krystal and Shane's house is still missing paint. In an attempt to get the paint colors off of a newly built home, they tried for a week and a half to get ahold of the builders. Never getting a phone call back, Krystal called the realtor and set up a walk through, hoping that the paint colors were in the garage.

This is where Stephen and I came in. While Shane and Krystal were distracting the realtor, Stephen and I found the gold in the garage. Stephen and I just accomplished a covert operation. We should put our resumes in at the FBI.

No comments: