Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Peaches, peaches, and more peaches

I have officially learned to can peaches. I have canned peaches with my Mom a ton over the years. When I lived at home, I never thought the day would come when I would actually leave! Therefore, I never paid attention. I went home this week to gain some much needed instruction. Honestly, I wasn't there for the whole canning experience. I didn't get to the farm until the end stretch was in sight. Come on...I was not leaving my house any earlier than 6am. It looks really fun, though...doesn't it?

I must give credit, where credit it due...Karli took most of these pictures while I was not there, but I wanted the record for myself as well!

The end count was 101. One hundred and one bottles of peaches. My Mom is amazing! Don't they look so pretty?

No comments: