Monday, May 3, 2010

Lub my Hub

On Friday we had our date night. We went to Chili's and pigged out. I love going out with my hubby. I have fun with him.

After dinner we walked over to Cabellas because Stephen had a "surprise to show me". At Cabellas. Yeah I couldn't figure it out either.

After walking around Cabellas for ten minutes, Stephen finally found what he was looking for...his bottles. Stephen sells some containers to a customer who sells to Cabellas. I love it when he sees his products in the store. He is so proud! I feel like a mom who gets to put her kid's "A" paper on the fridge! I love my hub!

The Cabellas part of the story isn't the best part, however.

I'd been walking around in very uncomfortable shoes for way to long. My feet were killing me. Because my hubby loves me he carried me from Cabellas to the car. He got a lot of crazy looks from the men at Cabellas, BUT he loves me!

No comments: