Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why my hubby loves me...

This year was the first Mother's Day that I am officially a Mom. I know, she isn't necessarily born yet, BUT I have definite proof that our lives have already changed because of her. So does my body.

I woke up on Sunday morning and got in the shower. Stephen got up a little later and started to make us breakfast. When I got out of the shower, I walked into the kitchen to say good morning to Stephen. On our island was a wrapped present. Stephen saw me, smiled, and said, "I remembered that you are now a mom too."

I sat at the island and opened my present. As I opened it, and peeked I couldn't tell what it was. After ripping more paper, I saw that it was a baby girl's dress. I started to get all teary eyed. I hate crying, but it just came!

Stephen said, "I figured that I had a lifetime to get mother's day presents for you, so this year I got you something for our little girl. It's baby's first dress!"

I love you Stephen!!!






1 comment:

Melanie said...

The dress is way cute Stephen way to go. That was awesome.