Sunday, November 20, 2011

I love Stephen.

There are many ways that people show their love.

One way to show love is by doing things the other likes to do.

This particular thing that I like to do sends Stephen into a state of fear.  If he had to choose between having a hot poker stick him 100 times or do this thing that I like, I'm pretty confident that he would choose the poker.

However, because Stephen loves me he did it...he took me dancing on Friday night.

Not only did we go dancing, but we took a beginners swing class too!  Not just any swing, but the east coast swing.  Whatever that means.

Honestly, I really like to dance, but I stink.  I really do!  I have two left feet and it takes me forever to understand some of the dancing concepts, but I love it!

We invited some friends to come along with us.  I think we found a good date night.

We had so much fun and it was so great to get out of the house without the little one and do something fun.  We really need to establish a consistent date night.  I think I would be a much happier mom/wife.

Thank you Stephen!  I had the time of my life...I love spending alone time with you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I SO wish Husband would take me dancing.