Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Post Family Extravaganza

This weekend was packed with Posts...ha ha ha!

Brandon and Mitzi traveled up to Boise to be able to baptize Samantha with all of us around.

Kenna and Marc blessed their baby girl, Avery.

It was really neat to be able to have both events in one weekend.  Sam and Avery will always have that little connection.

There were a couple things that I learned about Maycee during this extravaganza.

One:  Maycee is loud.  I knew this before last weekend, but it was definitely enhanced with other screaming cousins.  I think that Maycee felt that it was a contest to see who would be the loudest...she won every time.

Two:  I learned that when Maycee says "Mommy" it is NOT referring to me.  I used to think that it was cute when she said mommy, but no longer.  I've decided that "Mommy" means 'I have a need that has to be filled and if I say "Mommy" whoever is closest will give me what I want.'  Ggrrrrr.  Whatever.  I finally drew the line when she called my brother in law, Brandon, Mommy so that he would throw something to her.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The only time my kid even says Mama is when I'm hugging Husband. Then, all the sudden, I'm HER MAMA, not his wife and HOW DARE he touch me.