Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Stephen loves me.

Because he loves me he works really hard to make me happy.

Even though Stephen is not a "romantic," he has been trying really hard because he knows that I love it.

Tuesday morning Stephen woke up and made me breakfast in bed.

Every hour during the day Stephen sent me texts giving me a reason why he loved me.

I have to show them off because a lot of them are so Stephen:

7:04am - "I love you because you are beautiful."
8:01am - "I love you because you are a terrific mother."
9:01am - "I love you because you're tough as nails.  Except for when you see a spider."
10:06am - "I love you because you are disciplined and obedient (to your Heavenly Father)."
11:01am - "I love you because you make me want to be a better person."
12:01pm - "I love you because you have a rockin' hot body!"
1:08pm - "I love you because you're extremely motivated."
2:03pm - "I love you because you can put up with me and all of my issues."
3:03pm - "I love you because you make amazing food that makes me fat!"
4:04pm - "I love you because I'm on my way home to see you."

When I received Stephen's text at 4, I didn't check it until 4:15.  I panicked because I wasn't finished with everything yet!

When Stephen walked in the door he had a present for me.  I was really surprised because I had no idea what it was or that he had gotten me something.  I opened the box to find...my water bottle!  Stephen got me another Boise OBGYN water bottle from the doctor's office.  You might think this is odd, but I have missed my old water bottle since it was taken at the Boise State basketball game.  I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!!

Maycee & I made a yummy dinner and sugar cookies with amazing cream cheese frosting.  I gave Maycee one of the beaters and she sucked that thing dry.  I was surprised that she was able to eat it, but when sugar is involved it will be eaten no matter what.

 

Maycee and I tried to take a picture together, but I'm not as good at taking those kinds of pictures as Stephen.



Thank you, Stephen, for making my Valentine's Day.  I love you!

No comments: