Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to the Farm

I feel like I have been all over the place lately.

I haven't been to my home ward in weeks.

Thursday, as I said, I drove down to the farm with Cooper.  Maycee was in hog heaven.  She road motorcycles every day.  Jumped on the trampoline.  Swung on the swings.  Terrorized the cat.  And I'm sure, ate any food that she wanted.  Isn't that the point of going to Grandma and Grandpa's?

Saturday we loaded up in my parents' pickup and drove to Logan to go to Charisse's baby shower.

Congrats Kory and Charisse!

We are so excited to meet little Boston!

Mom and I made massive amounts of bow tie sugar cookies for the baby shower.  This is how we were able to do that:



I know, she is so stinkin' cute!

I am finally home.

YEAH!

And Stephen had the whole house cleaned and spotless by the time that I got back.  I love my man.

No comments: