Friday, August 31, 2012

Poop

Yes.

I know that the title of my blog post is poop.

If any of that title grosses you out, read no further.  I promise, it gets worse.

...

This morning was crazy!  Honestly, most mornings are crazy.  Once noon hits things seem to calm down, but before that it's a little all over the place.

After feeding Cooper and Maycee breakfast, I started on the dishes.

Normal routine.

Maycee entertained herself for a few minutes and then I took her out of her highchair for a bath.  She was letting some gargantuous stinkers so I let her sit on the toilet for a few minutes.  I only got more stinkers.  I put Maycee in the tub and went into the kitchen to start the dishwasher.

When I came back from the kitchen Maycee was standing up in the corner of the tub yelling, "Yucky, Mommy, yucky!"  When I saw what was in the tub I was so grossed out.  According to what was in the tub Maycee had eaten a lot of peas the day before.  There was poop floating all over in the water.  It was disgusting.  That is one of those times when you wish that someone else was 'mom'.

I pulled Maycee out of the tub, wrapped her in a towel, and set her on the floor next to Cooper.

I took out all of the poop and threw it in the toilet.

I let all of the "murky" water out and then scrubbed the tub down with cleaner.

I filled the tub back up with water and gave Maycee her bath.

I pulled Maycee out of the bath with her towel and rubbed her down to dry her off.  As soon as I took the towel off of her I realized I had another problem....  There was poop on the towel!!  I had just rubbed it all over Maycee.

I then commenced with another bath for Maycee.

Luckily Cooper's bath was not as exciting.

Wow.

That was gross.

No comments: