Wednesday, August 1, 2012

...Without Maycee

It has been so weird for Maycee not to be here.

It's quiet.

ALL the time.

Cooper and I really don't know what to do with ourselves.

Periodically I get picture texts with messages.

Here was my first picture text with the message, "She had to pull the wagon."


Here was my second picture text, "FHE treats".


And the third picture text.  For your sake I added the necessary punctuation because my mom refuses to add those while texting. "You can't tell in this picture, but she is a muddy mess.  We have been cleaning the cars and pickups.  It is hilarious."


We will get to see Maycee tomorrow.  At least Cooper and I will.  Stephen will be at scout camp.

Cooper has gotten some much needed attention from Mom and Dad this week.  It has been kind of fun to remember what it's like to just have a baby.

We love you, Cooper!

We love you too, Maycee!

No comments: