Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween (Part 2)

So...Saturday night was the ward 'Trunk-or-Treat'.  All of my preparations for our costumes were mostly for this event.  AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN DO COSTUME CONTEST!!!!  Super annoyed about that one.  We totally would have won.

AND because I am a super awesome mom, I didn't get pictures that night either.  I am bating a million.

Let me give you a little preview of our costumes.


We were the Justice League.  Minus Green Lantern and John Jones.

Oliver was Superman.

Stephen was Batman.

Maycee was Wonder Woman.

Cooper was The Flash.

I was Hawkgirl.

No one knew who I was.  Just to clue you in, if you have no idea what I am talking about, I was the girl on the far right.  I looked awesome.  One person asked...'Are you Robin?'  Another asked...'Are you, like, Wolverine girl or something?'  At the last question, I threatened to hit the kid with my mace.

Yes, I totally have a mace.

For family home evening tonight we carved a pumpkin.  The kids are obsessed with the pumpkin.  AND I took pictures!







And this is what Oliver was doing...



No comments: