Thursday, October 31, 2013

What the kiddos are up to...

1. Last night Oliver gave me a little treat.  I am pretty sure that Oliver only woke up once last night.  Hallelujah!  Today I feel amazing.  I've been a slightly cranky, sleep deprived maniac lately.

2. Cooper is a monkey.  Saying he is a monkey only partly describes the amount of chaos this child has created.  He thinks our kitchen chairs are his personal elevator to anything in the house.  Serious.  Because of him we have had to re-baby proof the house.  We have moved the knives to an undisclosed location.  If I could move the chandelier, I would.  He crawls on the kitchen table and bats my chandelier around.  The first time I saw it, I about had a heart attack.  Boys.

3.  Maycee is learning her own sense of humor.  She loves to fake burp and laugh.  She also thinks that anytime she throws the word poop into a conversation, it is hilarious.  I am partly to blame.  I giggle endlessly when I burp and also when I let 'stinkers'.  That's what we call it to be polite....


Isn't Maycee the cutest thing ever?  She did her hair all by herself.  She also did her shoes by herself.  Love that kid

AND...here are some pictures from the morning.











And Lexi came over to visit!  Oliver just cuddled right in.



Happy Halloween official!

No comments: