Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Man of my Dreams

So.

I decided to have a baby at the wrong time of year.  A time of year when my mother is not available.  Period.  Harvest waits for no one.

I knew this when we got pregnant.  I knew this way before we told anyone the due date was October 10th.  To combate this little problem, Stephen saved up his vacations days and took off a whole week to take care of me and the kiddos.  I cannot even begin to tell you what an amazing husband I have.

When we got home from the hospital on Sunday, that very night Stephen whipped out his planner and wrote down his Mr. Mom schedule for the week.  He took on everything that I would have done.  He did the dishes at least twice a day.  He cleaned bathrooms.  He did the grocery shopping.  The intensive shopping that consisted of a trip to Winco and Costco.  He took Maycee to preschool.  He mopped the kitchen floor.  He made the meals.   Anywhere he went he took Maycee and Cooper.  There are so many other things that he did for us!

I am so grateful to have an amazing man like Stephen.  I LOVE YOU!!!!  Thank you for taking such good care of me and the kids.

No comments: