Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Fourth!

We started off our day by finally going biking on the greenbelt.  Oliver is such a ham!  He smiles almost every time you take out a camera.  It cracks me up.

We told our kids that today we were celebrating the birthday of our country.  So randomly throughout the day we would say, "Happy Birthday, America!"






I'm really bad at this...


....then I got more comfortable.




 We made it!  I love that Maycee's hand is on her hip.


Now looking.


He was our little cranker.


That afternoon we had a barbecue with our friends, the Brashers, and Krystal & Lexi.  We then introduced them to the awesomeness of the fireworks at Ann Morrison Park.





 


Matt did this awesome trick with Betty.  They call it "tick tock clock".  I wish I had gotten her face more clearly!  He expression was priceless.  After that, all of the kids were requesting them to be thrown around.






I LOVE going to the fireworks!




Happy Fourth of July!!!! We live in the most blessed country!

No comments: