Thursday, July 3, 2014

The most exciting news!

MAYCEE CAN SWIM!!!!

I cannot even tell you how proud I am!!  On Wednesday at swimming lessons, Deanna said, "Kami, Maycee is swimming!"

I was a little busy watching Cooper, he was a little cranky, so I didn't even see at first.  As I watched her swim, my heart almost burst!  She is so awesome!!!

On July 2nd we celebrated Lexi's 1st birthday!  Happy Birthday, Lexi.  We partied all day in the water, but that afternoon we headed to the Meridian Pool and Maycee showed off her skills to Grandma Call.  She was SO proud.  She swam from me to Grandma, from Grandma to me.

AAAHHHHHHH!

I love proud Mommy moments!

And again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEXI JO!!!!

YOU ARE ONE!

Just remember one thing...I am your favorite.


1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

haha Good thing Karli won't see this for another year!! Lexi does love you!! Thanks for coming.