Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Midnight Adventures

At 11:30pm, I was still awake last night. My mind was crammed full of ideas and it refused to shut down. Therefore, I was awake to witness Stephen at work.

Stephen sat straight up in bed and said, "Did you see that?"

I ignored him thinking that he was talking in his sleep.

He said it again, "Did you see that?"

I then asked him in a whisper, "Are you awake?"

With his full voice he replied, "Yes I'm awake. Did you see those kids?" He laid back down next to me. "They were trying to shoot me with the staple gun! They had it backwards and were shooting it...." He was asleep.

I guess when we reupholstered our kitchen chairs last weekend with the staple gun he was a little traumatized. I love my hubby! Isn't he entertaining?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i use to try and go to bed before stephen for that very reason...