Monday, June 15, 2009

The Weekenders

Stephen and I are getting really good at these weekend trips. We went to Utah this weekend to be with Stephen's grandpa as he went through the temple for the first time. Stephen's grandpa is the coolest guy. He is always so chipper and happy! He also has a great sense of humor. Ever since I met him, he has teased me. When we saw him on Thursday I gave him a big hug and asked, "Are you excited?"

Grandpa responded, "Ever since you walked in the door!" Wow...it's good to have a grandpa around again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm moving to Beaumont...not too far--but far enough!! A friend and I are getting an apartment together so that we can both be closer to school and work (she lives about an hour from Beaumont. yikes). AND, we won't be living with our parents anymore =) ..July 4th is the day!!!