Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was SO much fun! All of my siblings were able to go to my parent's farm for Christmas and we had a blast. Here is our picture of us looking at all of the stuff that Santa brought.

This year I got the most sleep I have ever had on a Christmas Eve. We were downstairs going through Christmas stuff at 9am. Most of the time we are going through stockings at 5am. No joke.


My parents surprised us all this year by getting a XBOX360 Kinect. Yeah, who woulda thought...my parents?! So as we all see it, Mom and Dad love Karli most of all because she now has a Kinect AND a projector to have massive parties...

Good luck with that Mom and Dad.

Honestly, we had a ton of fun playing the Kinect with everyone. It was a massive workout! When I got done playing a few of the games, I was totally out of breath.

The icing on the cake was when our family friends, Bruce and Connie and their girls came over to play. Bruce's six-year-old daughter was kicking his trash when they were playing...did I mention that Bruce is a police officer?...Good times.

My most favoritest gift from Stephen was probably the least expensive. The reason I love it so much is because I know that it cost Stephen $10 out of his pocket, but probably cost thousands of dollars worth of manhood. He got me something I really wanted, but definitely did not expect. A night of dancing!

I am SO excited! I can hardly wait for the anticipated night.

Thank you Stephen and I love you!

No comments: