Thursday, January 13, 2011

Temple Square

A week before Christmas this year, my family all got together and went to see the lights on Temple Square. It was VERY cold! We bundled Maycee up tight. She had on a snowsuit and a ton of blankets wrapped inside her car seat attached to her stroller. Those things are awesome. I seriously wanted to climb in with her. Here is all of us next to the lights!


You can totally tell that I am super cold because I am wearing my crazy 80's coat. Aren't we so cute together? I made sure that we still could see Maycee in the picture. (She's in the stroller. There's no way I was taking her out of that thing!)

That afternoon we went with Karli to do baptisms in the Salt Lake Temple. It was really fun to be with her and enjoy the spirit of the temple that the pioneers built by hand. Thanks for the fun Kar!

No comments: