Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Piano Lessons

I started to teach a little girl piano lessons last week.

Wow.

I was SO nervous.

Yesterday was my second time teaching and it went well. I think that I am doing pretty good job! Yeah for the power of positive thinking!

I teach piano every Monday and 4:30.

Every Monday at 4:30 is now Daddy and Maycee time.

After the first lesson I went into Maycee's room and Daddy and Maycee were "taking a nap."

During the entire second lesson I could hear Maycee cooing the entire time. It was so cute! When I went in Maycee's room after the lesson to check on her and Stephen, I saw mass chaos. Her room had been taken apart. All of her toys were out. The rocking chair seat was pulled off and all of the boxes with her things in them had been pulled out of place.

Maycee and Stephen were laying on a pillow in the middle of the floor. Maycee looked up at me and gave me a big smile.

Stephen whispered, "Maycee! We're supposed to be pretending to be asleep!"

Stephen is such a good dad. They have a lot of fun together.

No comments: