Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Year Three!

Stephen and I were married three years ago today! The time really has gone by super fast, but I am so grateful that we found each other.

This morning Stephen woke me up with breakfast in bed and a love letter...I am the luckiest girl in the world! I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!!!

10 Things I Love About You

1. hUmOR - You always make me laugh. Even if sometimes I hold it in to make you think that I didn't think it was funny...

2. Humility - Being the stubborn, ornery cuss that I am, Heavenly Father knew you were the only one that would handle my stubborn pride.

3. Smiley Eyes - You don't have boring "dead eyes".

4. Being a Dad - I LOVE watching you interact with Maycee. She loves you so much and you do everything that you can to be a great dad to her.

5. Testimony - You love Heavenly Father and you do your very best to follow His gospel.

6. Ears - You let me blab on and on and on and on and on about my "deep thoughts".

7. Attitude - You are always so positive! Even when I burn dinner, ruin your brownies, forget to wash your clothes, leave the house a mess, hand you a screaming baby when you get home, cry when I feel the world is ending...you always make it better.

8. Love - You love people. Genuinely.

9. Height - I love that you are 6' 3" and I am 5' and 5/16th of an inch. You are my protector.

10. Maycee - You helped to give us our beautiful little girl.

No comments: