Friday, July 8, 2011

Cafe Rio

Yesterday I went to Twin Falls to photograph a wedding. Things went really well! Karli came up to help me and my Mom came to play with Maycee.

Everything in its proper order...

After the wedding, Mom, Karli, and I went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Love that place.

When we sat down with our entrees, I noticed that my mom had some cilantro on her salad.

I said, "Mom, I thought that you didn't like cilantro?"

Mom said, "I don't, but I couldn't understand anything that she was saying when she asked what I wanted, so I just kept saying 'yes'."

...That is so my mom.

Mom said, "Why don't they get people who speak English to work at these places?"

I said, "You're right Mom. They should get people who speak English to work at a Mexican restaurant. Why don't you go and tell them that."

That conversation totally made my day.

I love my mom.

No comments: