Friday, July 1, 2011

I shop at Target for the checkout lines.

Every time that I drive past Wal-Mart I think, "I should start shopping there again. It really is cheap. I could probably save money..."

Then my memory kicks in and I remember why I don't shop at Wal-Mart.

For example, Krystal and I went to Wal-Mart a few weeks ago to go grocery shopping. She had to go to Wal-Mart because they had the bread that she liked...

We waited in the checkout line for 30 minutes.

I'm not joking.

PLUS every time I go to Wal-Mart, super-creepy people want to touch my baby. I am super protective...If you touch my child I will rip off your head. This five foot nothin', stick girl knows how. I grew up on a farm. Watch it.

Today while shopping at Target I was in the check out line to purchase one item. They had six checkouts open with about three people in every line. They opened three more checkouts to get it moving faster. I was waiting for 3 minutes.

Wow.

They are efficient.

And again I say.

I LOVE Target.

No comments: