Monday, July 11, 2011

I love Ma...Call Call Call Call Call!

This last weekend we went to McCall with some of our friends, Dan and Kelli Wilkins and their girls. We had a blast with them! We weren't able to go up until late Friday night and rolled in a little before 1 am.

Saturday morning came early since Maycee wakes up at 7am no matter what time she goes to bed. BUT we woke up to an amazing view. We were staying at the Wilkins family condo and it was on a private beach overlooking the lake. It was beautiful!

We started with a bike ride to the tennis courts.

Here is Kelli pulling Halle and Jovie along with Halle's bike...just in case she wanted to ride it when we got there...then Dan and Stephen pulling Maycee.

Jovie and HalleMaycee


On our way home from tennis we stopped at an amazing ice cream shop called Ice Cream Alley.


Wow.


I had the best cookie dough ice cream I have EVER had. It was SO good.


Here is Jovie after her "taste" of ice cream. She had ice cream everywhere.
...And Halle with her ice cream cone...



After ice cream we went back to the condo to enjoy the beach. The water was a little chilly.


That didn't stop Maycee from enjoying her water. She has always loved water, but I didn't understand how much until this beach.


I put her down and she crawled immediately to the water. She loved having the water just lap up on her hands and feet. It was so amazing to watch.





Here is Dan and Halle enjoying the water...I wish I had had a wet suit. I was too much of a chicken to get all the way in the water.



Look at Maycee's cute little sandy bum! I'm sure she is going to hate this picture some day...
Jovie was definitely enjoying her sand. She was dumping that stuff all over herself. Even after her bath that night she still had a ton of sand encrusted on her scalp.





Sunday morning we woke up and went to church in McCall. I love that no matter where I go, I can always be around people of our faith. It was an amazing sacrament meeting.


After church we introduced the Wilkins to cottage cheese pancakes and butter syrup.


We then packed up and our weekend in McCall came to an end.


Thanks Dan and Kelli for such a fun weekend!

No comments: