Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Appointment with Midwife.

I LOVE my midwife.

Yesterday was my first appointment.

Sitting on that lovely little table with Stephen to my right as we had the beginning pregnant discussion, it brought back a flood of memories.  Hey!  I've done this before!  I almost feel like a groupie.

When I laid down and she put the little instrument on my tummy to hear the babies heartbeat I had deja vu.  EXCEPT last time the instant the instrument was on my tummy I heard a heartbeat.  This time it took A LOT longer.  I was really starting to get nervous.

Is something wrong?!

My heart started beating again as I heard the little heart beat.

It is so miraculous that I get to be a part of this again.  Heavenly Father is so amazing!  I can't believe that he allows us to do this.  It is beautiful.

Because of the new regulations at St. Al's, we had an ultrasound at this appointment.  We didn't do that with Maycee.  I waited a little longer than last time to set up an appointment, so the little baby on the screen was not a blob.  It had arms and legs and looked like a baby!  We are officially at 13 weeks!

Yeah for little baby!

No comments: