Monday, September 19, 2011

Babies

Grandma Call called me on Saturday.  She wanted to inform me on the good news.  My cousin was engaged and would be married in December.  (Grandma was a little irritated that I already knew...)

She said, "This next year is looking very promising!"

I replied, "What are you talking about?"

Grandma, "Having more great-grand babies!  We have so many options for 2012...You are having a baby in March, Brigitte is having two babies in March, and there are a lot more that could have a baby next year.  Don Mark and Tana, Shane and Krystal, Kelsey and Nathan, Courtney and her now fiance..."

I'm sure that Grandma had a few more in there, but I can't remember.

I replied, "Grandma, you have very high expectations."

According to Krystal she not only won't have a baby in 2012, but will make it a goal to have one in 2021.

Grandma, you just keep praying.

Maybe you'll get what you ask for.

2 comments:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

Tell her it is VERY unlikely that she will get what she is asking for! and you wanna know something funny? The only reason I found out that Cortney was engaged was because of your blog so thank you for keeping me updated!

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

Oh boy!! Grandma I promise 2021 I will have a BABY!! LOVE YOU