Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The day of my mother's vengeance has come.

Today Maycee has done the unthinkable.

She broke my bowl.

Not just any bowl, but my really nice bowl that holds my decorative apples.  AND it made a dent in my kitchen floor.

I guess I should have listened to my mother when I was 10 years old and she yelled at me for breaking her things.

Mom's porcelain figurines are crying from the dust.  Literally.

How was I to know that when I was throwing a ball to my brother over the top of those figurines that one of us was going to throw awry and it would break a little praying porcelain girl.  I guess after we broke one of them the throwing would have stopped.

We broke all of them.

I think there were five of them.

None of my breakable things are going to survive.

1 comment:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

I never broke any of those figurines so does that mean my breakable things will survive my children?