Sunday, September 11, 2011

I have a cold.

I've had a cold for three days.

It sucks.

Stephen has totally taken charge and I love him.

This is what Stephen's day looked like on Saturday:

He got up with Maycee in the morning. 
Made Maycee breakfast. 
Made me breakfast. 
Played with Maycee and took her for a walk. 
He then put Maycee down for her nap. 
Cleaned the kitchen. 
Did the dishes.
Swept the floor. 
Got Maycee up from her nap. 
Made Maycee lunch. 
Made me lunch.
Took Maycee out to run errands with him. 
Put Maycee down for her nap. 
Got Maycee up from her nap. 
Fed Maycee milk. 
Made Maycee dinner. 
Made me dinner. 
Went to pick up my pears that I purchased. 
Took Maycee to a family birthday party. 
Ran more errands.
Put Maycee to bed.
Put me to bed.
Stayed up all hours of the night to recoup his sanity...

My husband loves me.

I'm sorry to all of you single ladies who are looking for the perfect man because I already have him.

No comments: