Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas came...and Christmas went.  IT ALL GOES TOO FAST!!!!

Santa Claus came on Christmas Eve at about 9pm.  I love early bed times.  Things are going to get rough when Santa has to come a little later.  ...I have no idea how my parents did it without being caught.  There were years when we wouldn't go to bed until midnight and then would be up, from sheer excitement, at 3am.  That is no joke.

Stocking stuffers are probably my favorite.  This year I begged Stephen to let me "stuff" last.  I had some things that I had also got the kids that he didn't know about.  They were kind of presents for him too.

This is the first thing that Maycee saw and wanted right away.  It was Christmas!  And I conceded.  It was 7am.


Dad's stash.



Mom's stash...yes I got the biggest present of anyone! :) Stephen upgraded my cheap Wal-Mart special sewing machine!!  No offense Mom and Dad...


Maycee's stash.


Cooper's stash.  Don't worry Cooper.  Once you can eat 'good' food your stash will get better.  BUT check out those sweet Batman pj's!




Maycee looks thrilled, doesn't she?  She really was excited about the movies...Stephen was excited about the bluray label.


Yes, Cooper totally got hair clippers for Christmas.  He loves them...Stephen does too. Can't you tell?



I have been SO excited about this gift that I got for Stephen.  I am so impressed with myself.  He played with it as much as possible before we drove to my parents.

Everyone needs a toy to play with on Christmas morning!




We are now residing at my parents' house for the next few days.  Yeah for the holidays and fun people to hang out with!

No comments: