Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Lights

Christmas is getting so much more fun!  Maycee is beginning to notice the celebration of the holiday and it just makes me all the more giddy.

My parents started a tradition a few years ago.  Just before Christmas we all get together to go see the Christmas lights on Temple Square.  I was really excited to take Maycee because of her new excitement for Christmas lights.  Whenever we are driving around town at night and we see Christmas lights she yells at the top of her lungs, "CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!!"  It's so cute.

We started our Salt Lake adventure at Famous Dave's.

Look at the awesome pictures that I got.




After Dave's we headed over the Temple Square.  Maycee got to see Aunt Karli.  She's kind of Maycee's favorite person.











That night we went swimming in the hotel pool.  Maycee was looking forward to that pool for a whole week.  Grandma told her about our trip and that was what she asked about everyday until we actually got the the pool.  That pool was SO cold!  Maycee was freezing her tail off in there, but every time she got out she wanted to go back in.  She was shivering the entire time.  She loves the water.  Summer time will come soon enough, Maycee!

The next day my parents took us to see A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theatre.  It was really awesome to watch their special effects that they did on the stage floor.

My camera was forgotten about in my bag after Temple Square, so I don't have any more pictures.  I really need to get that thing more handy.

It was really fun to see everyone and to get an afternoon away from the kiddos.  My Uncle Keoki and Aunt Christy watched them while we went to the show.  They are awesome!

No comments: