Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

I am SO excited for Christmas.

I feel that I can't even put into words how totally and completely excited I am!   Having Stephen and Maycee and Cooper has only made my love of Christmas grow exponentially.

This has been the perfect Christmas Eve.

We ate grapefruit this morning, and then...


We went sledding.


We had to drive a little bit to find snow, but snow we did find.  We bought a little blow up sled that had absolutely no control, but a lot of 'slickeriness'.


The first run we went down was, what I first thought, a little run, but ended up being really fast.  Maycee was a little nervous, but got over that quickly.  She then said after every run, "By myself!  I want to go by myself!

We finally let her fly solo.






She loved it.




The view was awesome.

Seriously.

It has been an amazing Christmas Eve.

I love Christmas.




No comments: