Sunday, December 30, 2012

One whole week

Stephen has had the WHOLE last week off.

I love it when Stephen doesn't have to work.

We stayed at my parents' house and got to sleep in.  Mom and Dad got up with the kids every morning.  They put them both in bed with them and watched cartoons.  Maycee will never recoup from the spoilage.

We even got to go on a date one night!  Kind of...Pocatello doesn't stay up very late, so we only got to roam around for an hour or so.  My Dad loved the time he got to spend with Cooper without having him want 'Mom' every second I was within sight distance.

We played so many games that my brain hurts from trying to think to much.  Yes, I am a Richard game player.  I have to think out every possible strategy before I do anything.  Even on the fast games.  I'm really bad at those.  I blame my Dad.

You are also correct in the assumption that I did not take any pictures.  I really should make Stephen in charge of that.  I only take "pretty" pictures.

We also got to meet Jude.

And Asher.  Or Landon.  Or Lexi.  Or Queen Sheba Jr.

This week has been fun.

No comments: