Thursday, December 11, 2008

Glenn Beck

For those of you who know me very well, you know that I am a HUGE Glenn Beck fan. A while back I got Stephen to listen to him and has now come to the same conclusion that I have...Glenn Beck rocks. For part of my Christmas, Stephen took me to see his Christmas show. I have wanted to go to one of those shows forever. I was not disappointed.

One of the great things about Glenn Beck is that he tells things as he sees them. He doesn't have an agenda and he isn't looking to get people's praise. He just tells the truth. His latest project has been a book called The Christmas Sweater. For those of you who have never heard of this book, you should really get it. It is just simple and pure and true!

The show was just a stage view of the book. Glenn was basically showing the entire population of people that came to see his show that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real.

I just want to add my two cents in with Glenn. WE CAN BE WHO WE WANT TO BE!! WE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND WE CAN CHANGE. That is the TRUE message of Christmas. Christ was born so that He could die. For us. Remember.

No comments: