Monday, February 8, 2010

Breaking the Silence

Over the last few months there has been one thing on my mind. Seriously, just one. Normally, my blog would be the place that I would go to and let those thoughts spew. I wasn't quite ready for that, so I just sat, watching my poor little blog get further, and further, and further behind. Well, my little blog readers! Today is the day that my blog is no longer left in the shadows. It is time to come out and tell the world what is on my brain! Watch out world...soon there will be a new little addition coming to the home of the Posts! I know, it is a little hard to think of a mixture of Stephen and Kami. I'm sure it will be quite an interesting adventure. Coming in August of 2010...Baby Post.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

CONgraTuLatiONs!!! Babies are so fun! You'll be one awesome mom!

Morgan and Jessica said...

SO SO SO excited!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay, yay, YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you finally broke your silence!!! And I CANNOT wait to see/someday meet (because I KNOW I will!) Baby Post!!!

P.S. don't forget that EMILY is a REEEALLY good name...

Melanie said...

YEA!!!! I am so excited. It is about time that you posted that. Thank you

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

I am so excited!! I am going to be an aunt!!! We are going to have a baby in the family again! Dad is probably the most excited!

WENDY said...

Congratulations, Kami! That is the best news! We are really happy for you!