Saturday, February 13, 2010

Goodbye

Last week I started to "show". Only, no one else could see it. Every time I would ask Stephen if he could tell if I was fat, he would tell me I was crazy. Last Friday I ran into the kitchen wearing my jeans. I had a beautiful little muffin top with my belly hanging over. If Stephen couldn't tell now, he's crazy.

When Stephen saw me, I said, "See! I'm fat! Can you tell?"

Stephen proceeds to grab my love handles and says, "Oohh! These are new!"

Yes, very new.

Honestly, I don't really mind getting big. It is really kind of cool watching my body change. I am kind of excited. So...here we go. Goodbye skinny Kami! Hopefully I'll see you in another six to eight months.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Hi Kam- Your mom told me the absolutly fabulous news recently and we are so excited for you guys. Beig parents is an awesome exciting scary experience that you are going to love. Love ya Brig