Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Run your heart out!

Stephen is running a marathon.

He really is!

He will be running in the Ogden Marathon on May 15, 2010. Training began at the dawn of the New Year and has been going strong ever since.

There is really only one negative to this new goal of Stephen's. THE LAUNDRY IS DISGUSTING!!! We are going to come up with a new strategy for used up running clothes. Every time I do the laundry, the entire batch in saturated with sweat...bleah! Those things could probably get up and run on their own...BUT he is so gung ho and I am very proud of him.

Anyone that would like to join us and cheer him on, just let me know. We will find a place for you...and a cheesy sign to hold.

Last Saturday Stephen had to run seven miles. He asked if I would go with him...on my bike. It had been six months since my last bike ride. We ended up running/riding eight miles. My bum was on fire!!!! As soon as I got off of my bike I walked around the house like I'd just gotten off of a horse. I looked ridiculous. For the next three days anytime I would sit down I would groan and say, "OH BUTT!" My poor little bottom. Don't worry guys, I am good now. Stephen asked if I'll come with him next Saturday....

No comments: