Sunday, October 9, 2011

Parade of Homes

There are many reasons that I love Boise.  One of those reasons is that they have a Parade of Homes twice a year.  I love looking a houses.

This afternoon we went to look at a house with Krystal and Shane that was just around the corner from where we live.  As we walked into the house and started to look around we were meet by the greeter.  After making a few comments about the house, the greeter asked Krystal and I if we were sisters...that never happens.  Seriously.  The only thing that makes us look alike is the fact that we both have dark brown hair.

We answered the greeter in the affirmative and she said, "I remember you two from the spring parade of homes."

I didn't expect that one.  Apparently Krystal and I are memorable people.

As we left the house, the greeter said, "We'll see you in the spring!"

I love the Parade of Homes!

1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

I like to think I am pretty memorable...